DO you want to build or give a lego hotrod?

For the instructions of the models contact BrickArtist4U on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/legolover2015/

vrijdag 22 november 2013

The ultimate lego theme hotrod collection

I had some imagination left in me after the Lego Superhero Hotrods and came up with some original theme hotrods.

Let's start with the Lego Bean Rod. Easy? Yep! The Bean Rod is based upon Mr Bean's Morris Minor, and I liked that moment where he was sitting in a couch on top of it.



Pretty awesome isn't it? I thought it was so. The paint job was easy, I took a look at his lego mini, and chose those colors. I even added a lego teddy bear.

Which one would Mr Bean prefere? If I was standing in his shoes, I'd take the Lego Bean Hotrod for sure. But you never know with Lego Mr Bean do you?

Maybe he would even prefer the next model: the Lego Clown Rod.


To give shape to a real lego clown hotrod, I had to get a bit creazy with the colors as you can see. And a clown needs a red nose doesn't he? And what about a horn? Anyway, nobody in his right mind wants to be seen in this hotrod!

Even the Lego US Army decided they needed a lego hot rod in Afghanistan, a lego desert rod, with camouflage colors.

And when they kill all the terrorists, the Lego Dr Death can come and collect them in his own Lego Death Rod.

The last one is the Lego Dragon Hotrod, a medieval version of our beloved vehicle.


I tried to give it some dragon-hunting-touches with the iron wheels and oil lamps, the red dragon wings and anti-dragon weapon system.
As you can see, in lego just about anything is possible!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten