DO you want to build or give a lego hotrod?

For the instructions of the models contact BrickArtist4U on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/legolover2015/

vrijdag 22 november 2013

The ultimate lego superheroes hotrod collection

Hi, this is my lego hotrod blog and I want to impress you with my hotrods, of which the instructions are available for anyone. All you need to do yourself is order the bricks at bricklink.com.

I made all sorts of hotrods, from famous hotrods to my own models, theme-models and superhero models.

Let me start with the Superhero models: The Lego Bat Rod is a creation that I made especially for our hero the Lego Batman, you can see all sorts of Batman related details like the wings, the little bat at the front, the little bat-bumper at the front and back...



On of my better models I believe and a unique gift for a true lego batman fan. You won't find this in any lego store. Actually, none of my models are available in stores.

Now, if the Lego Batman gets a hotrod, I guess so does Lego Spiderman, I don't want to be rude right... So here is my Lego Spider Rod.


What can I say? The colorsheme is very obvious right? Blue, red and white...


The roof is made of a lego spiderweb, and all over the vehicle you will discover little spiders.

If you say Lego Spiderman, I hear Lego Anti Venom! So I tried to also give shape to the Anti Venom Rod...


To create a sort of darkish theme for the Anti Venom Rod, I needed to use dark colors, so this model is all black and grey, with the exceptions of some white details.


I wanted it to be bigger and bad-der than the spider rod, with a really aggresive line, so the back wheels had to be bigger, to shape an aggresive hot rod. I hope I succeeded.

The last one in this series is the Lego Hulk Rod, now that was a dillema. I chose, however to give shape to a Lego Hulk Rod that fits a minifigure cause otherwise it would be impossible for me, because the lego hulk minifigure doesn't sit straight.

Obviously, the paint job was easy: green and more green. In this case I gave the Lego Hulk Rod some firing power. And when an angry Lego Bruce Banner drives a vehicle, well he needs some rebars for protection.

So far for the Lego Super Hero Hotrods...

1 opmerking: