DO you want to build or give a lego hotrod?

For the instructions of the models contact BrickArtist4U on flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/legolover2015/

zaterdag 23 november 2013

The Lego Steampunk or Lego Dieselpunk Hotrods

Lego steampunk is a lego genre that I only discovered about a month ago, and that allowed me to be as creative as I could be.

I hereby proudly present my, for now, two Lego Steampunk Hotrods.

My first model I called the Lego Blue Valve Rod, as blue is the main color and valves..., well lego steampunk is all about valves so the name was kinda obvious, at least for me.


The wheels are wooden tubs and the doors actually open. Other than that, in the lego steampunk genre, the worlds' leading technology is "steam".


Okay, let's have a look at our second Lego Dieselpunk Hotrod model: the Lego Red Gear Rod.


Again, wooden tubs for wheels, an extended front with all sorts of gears and stuff. The Lego Red Gear Rod is even more impressive than his little brother isn't he?


And again, the doors slide open and the hotrod is fired by steam!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten